Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

A Haul: Pink and Collective

Shoppings something most of us love, and I happen to love it... LOVE it. And with spring here, the temptation to dip your toes in new products while in the drug store is like being a child trying to resist lucky charms. With that said, lets take a peak into what the drugstore has brought us for this season- and maybe a few other accessories.







 Bidoerma Sensibio H20 - $22

Beauty waters seem to be all the rave among beauty gurus these days and I can see why. Prior to this 250 mL I had given the travel size a go and loved it. It's refreshing and gentle- and easy!



























KIT Makeup Brush Cleanser - $9.99

I've never been into washing my makeup brushes and neglect to do so for many moons (yikes!) I purchased this in hopes that it will be a quick and easy way to get into a new & more hygenic routine.


























Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink - $15.99 (gift)

Not only is this blush adorable, but all the colours swirled around it makes for the perfect cool toned flush for your cheeks.






















Sally Hanson Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Colour in Princess Cut - (gift)

A pretty pink and sparkly top coat is a nice way to add some subtle sparkle to your nails.



























NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Candy Land- $5.39


A liquid lip stick- I think? The formulation is hard to describe but it's pigmentation and consistency definitely make up for that. I'm looking forward to trying more in the future!






















Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel - $9.99

The colour wasn't quite what I expected- a little cooler than I thought. Although the shade isn't my favourite the consistency is. It's very lightweight and moisturizing- the other colours in the line weren't the most appealing to me so I won't be going back for more (my wallet's happy about that!)




















L'Oreal Visible Lift Cream Concealer in Fair - $10.29

I've gone through my fair share of brightening under eye concealers- so here is yet another to try and give my two cents on.
 






















Ardell Natural Fake Eyelashes in 116 Black - $6.29

Every girl needs a pair of fake eyelashes for a desperate time of need right?.. right? Well that's how I justified this purchase as I bought it with no specific occasion in mind. Hopefully I will find a place to wear these out to, a special dinner, party- or just to play dress up for an evening.























Value Village Purse - $4.29

A cute, boxy, powder blue satchel with brown leather makes for the perfectly structured and preppy bag. The colours cute for summer time and it carries quite a lot for its size.









Value Village Purse- $4.29

A small patent leather white purse with some metal hard wear - for four dollars and some change! Its a great little piece to carry around for the summertime- the white is timeless and works with almost everything.





















I look forward to using all these goodies for the upcoming months!

- Madi

2 comments:

  1. I love Bidoerma its a magic solution! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Would love if you follow back. http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... magic! A follow back will be coming your way :) Can't wait to see more from your blog
      xo
      Madi

      Delete